HERE ARE OUR TOP POMPANO BEACH/DEERFIELD BEACH AREA NEWS STORIES THIS WEEK!…
- PLANS REVEALED FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT AT CURRENT MCNAB SITE & SURROUNDING PARCELS: The mixed-used development project projected to take the place of the McNab house and its surrounding parcels is making headway in spite of public concerns. The project is called Atlantic One and includes a mix of residential and commercial property. Find out more HERE.
- OCEANIC RESTAURANT GEARING TO OPEN; HOSTING JOB FAIR THIS MONTH: The highly anticipated Summer opening of Oceanic Restaurant in Pompano Beach is getting closer. The beachside restaurant is hosting a job fair to hire 150 people this month. See pictures of what the restaurant will look like and find out how to get hired HERE.
- DATE SET FOR GRAND OPENING OF NEW ATLANTIC BOULEVARD BRIDGE: A date has been set fo the official grand opening and christening ceremony for the Atlantic Boulevard Bridge happening this month. Find out when HERE.
- POMPANO BEACH CITY COMISSIONERS CONDEMN CLAIMS OF RACISM: Tension has been brewing at the Pompano Beach City Commission in regards to what some see as unfair and unequal treatment of Pompano Beach residents living in District 4. Claims of racist gentrification have been made for quite some time, but a recent bold and inflammatory flyer pushed things over the edge. Find out how certain City Commissioners are responding HERE.
- LIVE! RESORTS POMPANO REDEVELOPMENT MOVES FORWARD AT ISLE CASINO: Anticipation continues to grow as new steps are taken to make Live! Resorts Pompano a reality. Live! Resorts Pompano is the rebranded redevelopment project at the Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park. The project is pushing to become one of the largest proposed mixed-use projects in South Florida. Find out what you can expect HERE.
- POMPANO BEACH SEEKS MASTER DEVELOPER TO CREATE “DENSE URBAN DOWNTOWN”: The City of Pompano Beach has issued a request for Letters of Interest (RLI) for a Master Developer for the creation of a “dense urban downtown.” Find out more HERE.
- RIVERSIDE PROMENADE, FORMERLY KNOWN AS HARBOR NYC, IS BACK ON TRACK: Construction on the new restaurant, entertainment venue and boat-up hot-spot planned along the intracoastal in Pompano Beach on the southeast corner of the Atlantic Blvd. Bridge is back on track after a 10-month delay. Find out the projected opening date HERE.
- POMPANO BEACH’S SURPRISING RANK ON ZILLOW FOR VACATON HOMES: Zillow recently released its list of the top 25 cities in the nation for vacation homes. Find out the surprising results for Pompano Beach HERE.
- HUGE ACTS IN HIP HOP ANNOUNCED FOR DEERFIELD BEACH’S BIG BUCK MUSIC FEST Last year Deerfield Beach welcomed Busta Rhymes as its headline act for Big Buck Music Fest. This year’s list of headlining acts is equally impressive. Find out who’s performing HERE.
This story was prepared by our Pompano Beach/Deerfield Beach news desk with additional information from various public sources and other websites.
For more Deerfield Beach news and events information you can go to our website and read our publication, Deerfield Beach Magazine.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7885″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]