The Point Publishing Client Center is a useful tool for our advertisers — simplifying all aspects of advertising.
Tasks you can complete in the client center include:
- Upload artwork for ads
- View and comment on proofs of ads
- Approve artwork for ads
- View all past artwork
- View tear sheets
- Pay your bill
- View all invoices
- View billing statements
- View Orders
- View proposals
- Visit the Client Center, click here to open it in a new tab.
- Click ‘First Time Logging in’ (under Log In button)
- Follw the prompts using the email address that you use to correspond with Point Publishing. The system will generate an email with a link to set your password.
Once you log-in, you will see the following web page with the “buttons” listed below.
• Proposals — View proposals from your sales rep.
• Orders — View orders you have placed.
• Invoices — View and pay invoices
• Company Statements — View your statement
• My Account — Edit info about your company, add a credit card or ACH for payment
• Artwork — Details on managing artwork for your advertisements.
Once in the client center, you can navigate to your ‘artwork’ tab to view everything listed below:
- View recent artwork
- View ads needing artwork
- View ad proof requests (ad proofs needing approval)
- View tear sheets.
- Ads Needing Artwork — Click the link to upload artwork to a specific advertisement. Using this link, you can either send art and text for us to build your ad —OR — upload finished artwork.
- Approve ads.