7 POMPANO BEACH NEWS STORIES YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW THIS WEEK
In case you missed them, read our top-trending news stories so far this month.
TOP POMPANO BEACH NEWS STORIES SO FAR THIS MONTH!…
- SNOWBIRD MURDERS: Find out how police caught the suspect HERE. And read our EXCLUSIVE story about the Sad Coincidence that Ties the Pompano Beach Snowbirds and Their Accused Killer Together HERE.
- NEW HILTON HOTEL: The new dual-branded, oceanside Hilton Hotel at the heart of Pompano Beach’s newly developed Fishing Village has broken ground. See awesome renderings of what the beautiful property will look like HERE.
- NEW SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET: The much-anticipated new Deerfield Beach Sprouts Farmers Market has announced its opening date. Sprouts will be hiring 150 employees and will host a job fair. Find out when the job fair and the opening date is HERE. The Grand Opening and Job Fair has been delayed a few weeks from original reports. The story includes the new information. And if you want to know what all the hub-bub about Sprouts is, click HERE.
- ISLE CASINO EXPANSION: Isle Casino recently revealed its plans for a major casino, entertainment and hotel expansion plan. Find out more HERE.
- NEW PARK PLAZA SHOPS ANNOUNCED: The new Park Plaza shopping complex just north of the Pompano Beach LA Fitness on Federal Highway will open soon. Some of the most-anticipated shops have been revealed. Find out shops are coming HERE.
- NEW BREWPUB: A new craft brewery and European-inspired pub will open at the Pompano Citi Centre. The owners — one from England, the other from Germany — have a passion for beer, pub food and European football. Find out what you can expect HERE.
- NEW APARTMENT COMPLEX: A new 327-unit apartment complex has broken ground in Pompano Beach on Federal Highway. See what it will look like HERE.
- BONUS STORY: FUN OLD TIME PICTURES:See cool historical photos of Pompano Beach from the beach, to I-95 and more. These fun pictures are sure to stoke your nostalgia. See them HERE.
This story was prepared by our Pompano Beach news desk with additional information from various public sources and other websites.