Enjoy an afternoon on the links while raising funds to help animals in need. Participants will also be able to enter various athletic pursuits, including longest drive, horseshoes and closest-to-the-pin contests. Following the event, there will be an awards ceremony and after-party held at Galuppi’s Restaurant. Proceeds from the golf tournament will support Island Paws Rescue’s mission of saving the lives of stray dogs and cats throughout South Florida and Bimini.
When: Saturday, September 21
- 10am – Registration on Galuppi’s Patio
- 10:30am – 50/50 Putting Contest
- 11am – Shotgun Start
- 5pm-11pm – Awards Ceremony and after-party at Galuppi’s
Where: Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course, 1101 N. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach
- Registration before Sept. 6 – $100 per golfer or $400 for a team of four
- Registration after Sept. 6 – $125 per golfer or $500 for a team of four
- $30 donation per non-golfer for after party includes food and drink
For more information, contact Johanna Jacobs at 954-661-3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit islandpawsrescue.org
This story was prepared by our Pompano Beach news desk with additional information from various public sources and their websites.
For more news about things to do in Pompano Beach and all of the season’s biggest events, read Pompano! magazine or visit our website. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”9133″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]