Final Sail Tournament Date Changed to May 8 & 9
Registration for Final Sail will remain open until Wednesday, May 6th.
Blue Water Movements has announced information about Leg 3 of the Quest for the Crest, the 8th annual Final Sail tournament.
Based on the current marina closures and “shelter in place” policies that remain in place across South Florida, the competition days have been rescheduled for May 8 – 9.
Based on projections that have been made by government and health agencies, tournament officials feel confident that resume daily activities can resume by that time and some well deserved saltwater therapy is needed for an exciting close to the 2020 sailfish season! The sailfish bite off Miami has been off the charts over the past few years in Miami during May, and is looking looking forward to more of the same this year on May 8 & 9! The meat-fish action is red hot at that time of year in Miami as well! Below is an outline of important updates for your reference. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact Bluewater Movements.
- Final Sail Fishing dates have been rescheduled for May 8 & 9
- They are still maintaining a “fishing only” format at this time
- Registration will remain open until Wednesday, May 6th. Link to register – https://fish.bluewatermovements.com/Login.aspx
- Boat numbers, color cards, release cards, etc, will be mailed to registered teams
- If you have already registered, and are unable to fish on the rescheduled dates, please contact the office for a refund.
For more information and to register: