2. Magazine boxes and bags delivered to your home 1-2 days prior to delivery
date. Notification via text and/or email. Any changes to this process will be
communicated prior to delivery.
3. All magazines to be bagged for delivery except for those routes including
specific apartment complex instructions.
4. Deliveries are to be completed within the 4-5 day time-frame. If you
encounter problems or need assistance, please contact Amy Kassis via phone
call or text ASAP. Any changes to this process will be communicated prior to
5. Follow the map(s) for your delivery area. (Inside the red boundary line.)
6. *** IMPORTANT***
a. Do not place bags on the mailboxes or deliver to homes that appear to
b. Hang bags on doorknobs or place at doorstep if unable to hang on door.
c. Do not deliver to any homes with gates (closed or open). These homes
receive magazines via U.S. Mail.
7. If you are delivering to an apartment complex and you encounter anyone
who says “DO NOT place magazines on the door handles.”, stop delivering
immediately and send the location/address to Amy Kassis.
8. Lighthouse Point magazine pays $.25/magazine delivered. Upon delivery
completion, return all unused magazines to Richard Rosser to receive
payment at 2740 NE 26th Street; 954-234-8518. Payment schedule: Sundays
from 3pm-6pm, and Mondays 6pm-8pm.