The Point Publishing Client Center — simplifying all aspects of your advertising.
Tasks you can complete in the client center include:
- Upload artwork
- View and comment on proofs of ads
- Approve artwork
- View all past artwork
- View tear sheets
- Pay your bills
- View all invoices
- View statements
- View orders
- View proposals
NEED HELP LOGGING IN? HERE'S HOW...
- Visit the Client Center, click here to open it in a new tab.
- Click ‘First Time Logging in’ (under Log In button)
- Follow the prompts using the email address that you use to correspond with Point Publishing. The system will generate an email with a link to set your password.
Client center options
Once you login, you will see the following web page with the ‘buttons’ listed below:
- Proposals —View proposals from your sales rep.
- Orders — View orders you have place.
- Invoices — View and pay invoices.
- Company Statements — View your statement.
- My Account — Edit information about your company, add a credit card or ACH for payment.
- Artwork — Details on managing artwork for your advertisements.
ARTWORK FOR ADS
Once in the client center, you can navigate to your ‘artwork’ tab to view everything listed below:
- View recent artwork
- View ads needing artwork
- Upload new ads
- Request ad revisions
- Ad proof requests
- Review previous ads
- Assign art reminder to your designer
- Tear Sheets
- Approve ads