7 LOCAL NEWS STORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THIS WEEK
In case you missed them, read our top-trending Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach-Lighthouse Point news stories this past week.
HERE ARE OUR TOP POMPANO BEACH/DEERFIELD BEACH AREA NEWS STORIES THIS WEEK!…
- NEW SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET OPENING DELAYED: The much-anticipated new Deerfield Beach Sprouts Farmers Market announced a delay in its opening date. Sprouts will be hiring 150 employees and will host a job fair. Find out when the job fair and the opening date is HERE.
- THE LATEST ON OCEANIC & THE PIER: Find out the status of Oceanic Restaurant and the new Pompano Beach Pier HERE.
- JB’s RESTAURANT SELLS FOR BIG BUCKS: Deerfield Beach’s oceanside locale JB’s Restaurant has sold to a New York restaurant corporation. Find out how much it sold for HERE.
- 34th ANNUAL LADIES FISH OFF: The 34th annual Ladies Fish Off is almost here. Find out what festivities will be held and where HERE.
- TRAINS SILENCED: A quiet zone has been enforced at train crossings in Deerfield Beach and Pompano Beach. In light of recent train deaths, why has the quiet zone become a reality? Find out HERE.
- 27 ARRESTED: BSO and a joint task force conducted a big gang related raid. Find out the details HERE.
- ATLANTIC BRIDGE UPDATE: See the latest on the Atlantic Bridge improvement project and the art that’s making a big splash. Read it HERE.
- BONUS: CELEBRATE NATIONAL BURGER MONTH: See our top-five list of the best local hamburger joints in the Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach-Lighthouse Point area. Yum! Read it HERE.
This story was prepared by our Pompano Beach/Deerfield Beach news desk with additional information from various public sources and other websites.
For more Deerfield Beach news and events information you can go to our website and read our publication, Deerfield Beach Magazine.